Bethany House Services in collaboration with others provides a full range of housing, education and assistance to homeless families. It is these collaborations that enable Bethany House to make a a difference not only in our community but also in the lives of thousands of people.
Thanks to our many partners who have worked with us this past year to bring our families “one step closer to home”!
- Interfaith Hospitality Networks
- Salvation Army
- YWCA Domestic Violence Shelter
- Central Access Point
- Partnership Center
- Project Connect Cincinnati Public Schools
- Strategies to End Homelessness
- Project Yoga
- Homeless Coalition
- Over the Rhine Housing
- Tender Mercies
- Anna Louise Inn
- Freestore Foodbank
- First Step Home
- St. Vincent De PaulGoodwill
- Mercy Neighborhood Ministries
- Sisters of Mercy
- Hamilton County Job and Family Services
- Excel Development
- Legal Aid
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- …and the 1,353 wonderful volunteers who shared their time, talent and treasure in 2015!
To volunteer or to donate to the children’s programs please contact Lisa Siegel at email@example.com or 513-557-2403.